The Pony Club Coaching Conference
Consistent Coaching to Create Confidence, Capability and Competence
Presented by Adam Kemp & Paul Tapner
From rising trot to future stars, the Pony Club coach needs to be armed with the skills to help every member learn.
The Pony Club Coaching Conference 2020 focuses on helping you create consistency within your training, in both dressage and jumping, no matter what level of Pony Club member you find yourself coaching.
- Date: Thursday 20th February 2020
- Venue: Hartpury College, Hartpury, Glocs.
- Time: Doors open 9.15am, to be seated in Main Hartpury Arena by 10am
- Refreshments: The canteen will be open for tea/coffee and refreshments throughout the day with hot and cold food available
- Eligibility: The day is open to anyone with an interest in coaching Pony Club members.
- CPD: Approved CPD for Pony Club, British Eventing, British Showjumping and British Horse Society Coaches.
- Standard Tickets: £50
- Pony Club Members: £40
- Pony Club Affiliated Coaches: £40 (must have up-to-date certifications)